Today's Sister Encouragement


Greetings to my sisters who truly love the Lord!


Oh we hear so many say they love Jesus but let us be those who keep His ways and commandments! What a great priceless blessing we have to know the way! 


Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

John 14:6 



I read Psalm 145 for you sisters... 


May it bless you and may we praise our great God together! 


Sing unto the Lord, bless his name; shew forth his salvation from day to day. 

Declare his glory among the heathen, his wonders among all people. 

For the Lord is great, and greatly to be praised: he is to be feared above all gods.

Psalm 96:2-4







Thank you faithful sister for all these scripture picture gifts. What a blessing to share the Word and His creation together. 


I love that verse! So let us sisters be 'throughly furnished unto all good works'! And the preceding verse is this.... 


All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
2 Timothy 3:16 

We can't be that if we don't value, read, study, and obey the scriptures can we. 




Let us too be obedient daughters of the most high and holy God! 






Don't we love the light sisters? We don't desire to be in any darkness do we. God is light! 


This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all.
1 John 1:5





I love that too! And goes with this one... 




And this... 


Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts: And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.

Psalm 139:23-24

 

We want to be pure and holy for this great God don't we sisters. I greatly appreciate my sisters who desire purity of heart and life and who are striving to be blameless for our great God. I love you all! 


Well I shall go now but I hope my simple encouragement is a blessing to you sisters. All the glory to our great God for all He has done for us! Without Him we are nothing. What a blessing to get to labour for Him. As a sister said today... 


Amen it is indeed! It's eternal work for the God that created us. No command of His is of lesser importance so let us be diligent to obey our roles and commands for godly women! We all wasted some of our life before so let us strive to labour for that which endures! 


Labour not for the meat which perisheth, but for that meat which endureth unto everlasting life, which the Son of man shall give unto you: for him hath God the Father sealed.

John 6:27 



Love in Christ, 

Hold fast sisters! 

Sister Michaela


You can find the gospel explained here