Today's Encouragement


Hello sisters, 


Yes I'm back with some simple encouragement from a simple life in the Lord. Yes let's not forget each day is a gift from the Lord as we don't deserve any of this. But we have a merciful and gracious God don't we sisters. What a choice we get to serve Him! What a blessing to get to be His humble servants as we are absolutely nothing without Him! 


For if a man think himself to be something, when he is nothing, he deceiveth himself. But let every man prove his own work, and then shall he have rejoicing in himself alone, and not in another.

Galatians 6:3-4


We have need of patience in this life. The Lord doesn't just take us to be with Him does He. He gave us work to do to love and glorify Him, and share the hope of the gospel with the lost. But each day we endure and shall receive the promise...if we are faithful unto death. 


And so, after he had patiently endured, he obtained the promise.

Hebrews 6:15






But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry. 

For I am now ready to be offered, and the time of my departure is at hand. 

I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith: 

Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing.

2 Timothy 4:5-8


I like that. What an encouragement that others finished their race and so can we! 



More glory to this great Creator for all He has made!



Beautiful sunshine to dry the clothes... 




I found a good way to have freedom from the mean rooster when I need to go into the chicken yard. Yep he's under there:-) (I think I need to do that more often.) 



Some in my family and I were briefly talking about our fig trees and what to do with the fruit. One of them mentioned about Jesus and the fig tree that wasn't bearing fruit so let's strive to produce much good fruit sisters...in Christ of course because without Him...we cannot. 





Another day for me is almost over... 


We all have to learn to best redeem the time and reorganize and refocus our lives on the most important things we have each day. 



Thank you sister for the pictures... 




Reminds me of this one... 


For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain.

Philippians 1:21





I love that...the Lord is the strength of my life!






Amen sisters! Stand strong against all the sin and compromise and false doctrines around us! 



And thank you for sharing and encouraging with scriptures sisters! 







Yes let us remember each day to do our works, as godly women, unto the Lord! 


Hope to be back tomorrow sisters! Hope and pray you all walk on in faith, strong in the Lord and in the power of His might! 


Only let your conversation be as it becometh the gospel of Christ: that whether I come and see you, or else be absent, I may hear of your affairs, that ye stand fast in one spirit, with one mind striving together for the faith of the gospel;

Philippians 1:27



Love, peace and joy in the Lord, 


Sister Michaela 


You can find the gospel to eternal life explained here.