Take Heed


Hello sisters! 


How are you today! Wherever we sisters are on this earth we know the Lord is always with us. What a comfort that is! We don't need to 'go somewhere', or pay huge sums of money to access what is freely available to us! But we have to have a willing heart of course to believe in all that this life in Christ means. Reminds me of what the woman at the well said to Jesus, about where her fathers worshipped (in the mountains) and where the Jews worshipped (at Jerusalem)...and what Jesus' response was to her. 


Jesus saith unto her, Woman, believe me, the hour cometh, when ye shall neither in this mountain, nor yet at Jerusalem, worship the Father.

Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews. 

But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.

God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

John 4:21-24 


And so today...the Father seeks those to worship Him in spirit and truth. What a blessing we have sisters! Let us treasure this gift and not take it lightly! 






I had some scriptures to share here and decided to make an audio with them instead. We're blessed to have so many different ways to share, encourage, and edify one another. And we do the best we can. And it's first of all to be for God's glory (which would include being biblical and faithful to His truth and shining our light). Secondly, to bless the sisters, and also it is a good discipline for me and I learn much. 


I give glory to God because I couldn't do this without having such a great God and Saviour and His Word to write about. And also I don't always have words, but I press on. I am blessed to be able to share audios too more recently. A sister encouraged me in that by sending audios to each other...and even though it was a strange thing to do at first (because I hadn't done anything like it before) the love of God and the brethren helped overcome that. We can't always stay in our comfort zones if we are striving for the kingdom of God. Sometimes maybe, but other times not. And we want to keep growing as none of us doesn't have any more to learn of course! And we don't have to be perfect at something to be used or be a blessing to others. We all have our role in the body of Christ and it won't all be the same but we all do our part...none are to be lazy or self-absorbed. The saints all help each other to grow and be built up into whatever ministry they may have. 


I'm encouraged by who Paul was...or John the Baptist. Not polished or pleasing to men but powerfully used of God. He often uses who the world despises. 


And I, brethren, when I came to you, came not with excellency of speech or of wisdom, declaring unto you the testimony of God.

For I determined not to know any thing among you, save Jesus Christ, and him crucified. 

And I was with you in weakness, and in fear, and in much trembling. 

And my speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of man's wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power: 

That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God.

1 Corinthians 2:1-5



So here's that audio with scriptures. I hope it edifies you, my sisters. It's a few scriptures that tell us to 'take heed'. We know we need to do that in our lives don't we. 





(And thank you sister for the pictures to share.) 










So that's my post for today with some edification and encouragement for my sisters. So let us all be on guard, watching, ready, holding fast to the truth, striving on...each day until the END! 


Take heed unto thyself, and unto the doctrine; continue in them: for in doing this thou shalt both save thyself, and them that hear thee.

1 Timothy 4:16


Love in Christ, 

Sister Michaela 


You can find the gospel explained here