Another Day for Edifying


Good day sisters! 


Let us treasure each day the Lord gives us breath on this earth. 


The Spirit of God hath made me, and the breath of the Almighty hath given me life.

Job 33:4


May we use it to please Him, doing His will not our own, growing after Him, and seeking His kingdom and righteousness. So it's a blessing to come back here and share some edification and exhortation with my sisters who love the Lord. I hope your are all doing well standing strong and not allowing satan to steal your peace and joy or living in the flesh and focusing on things we shouldn't. We have precious gifts and treasures in Christ so that is all we can ever hope for if we keep striving in Him. He truly satisfies and sets us free! 



We know discouragement can come to all of us at times. Situations don't always work out the way we would have liked or hoped. And the world is so evil and dark. But we can't look at it all in our flesh can we. I'm sure you all know what I mean. 


Here are a few things to look at to help think biblically that I thought of that help me. Maybe they can encourage you though we all have different lives and things that effect us etc. 


* Have a childlike faith and trust in the Lord and what He is doing in our lives. In that we have a simple and complete trust in Him. Ultimately He is in control amen sisters and we can't change many situations. 


He shall not be afraid of evil tidings: his heart is fixed, trusting in the Lord.

Psalm 112:7


 

Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

Proverbs 3:5-6




* Having an attitude that allows the will of the Lord to be done. He is in control of it all. 


For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.

Philippians 2:13


 

For that ye ought to say, If the Lord will, we shall live, and do this, or that.

James 4:15



* Let's take things one day at a time sisters. I mean we can't let our flesh get ahead of us and imagine what God is going to do or allow. Let's rejoice in each day, focus on serving Him each day and let Him take care of the rest. 



* The Lord gives and so He can take away too, amen sisters?! 


And said, Naked came I out of my mother's womb, and naked shall I return thither: the Lord gave, and the Lord hath taken away; blessed be the name of the Lord. In all this Job sinned not, nor charged God foolishly.

Job 1:21-22



* The Lord is our strength and He will never leave us! Man may fail us and forsake us...but not God (unless we forsake Him)! 


So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me.

Hebrews 13:6




* God uses all things for good for those who love Him


And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

Romans 8:28




* We need to trust God's timing and sovereignty don't we. A sister has been reading the account of Joseph to me. Think of that, how that would not have looked good at the time how he was sold into Egypt and put in prison. But in God's timing it all worked out for good. We don't always see the bigger picture either do we sisters. But let's leave all that to God. Goes along with trusting Him and knowing that He works it all out for good. 


And Joseph said unto his brethren, Come near to me, I pray you. And they came near. And he said, I am Joseph your brother, whom ye sold into Egypt. Now therefore be not grieved, nor angry with yourselves, that ye sold me hither: for God did send me before you to preserve life.

Genesis 45:4-5



* If people wrong us then let's remember they are really sinning against God in doing so and will have to answer to Him. We have also been told to expect evil against us for our faith...so it's to be no surprise. Let's not take it in our flesh sisters or focus on the rejection of any love we may have poured out. Ultimately we are to do all things unto the Lord aren't we so let us please Him and not worry about what others do to us. 


Hold not thy peace, O God of my praise; 

For the mouth of the wicked and the mouth of the deceitful are opened against me: they have spoken against me with a lying tongue. 

They compassed me about also with words of hatred; and fought against me without a cause. 

For my love they are my adversaries: but I give myself unto prayer. 

And they have rewarded me evil for good, and hatred for my love.

Psalm 109:1-5


We know they killed our Saviour...yet He asked the Father to forgive them.


Then said Jesus, Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do. And they parted his raiment, and cast lots.

Luke 23:34 



You all know sisters that there are many things we don't understand in what may happen in our lives. And we may never know, but God is everything to us and so let us not be focusing on the things around us or what our flesh wants but on this glorious risen Saviour who is coming back who we get to serve! What a precious life this truly is! Glory to God! Let us trust the Lord daily sisters!  








OK sisters time for me to go. I hope to be back tomorrow to edify you again here. I appreciate the daily personal edification a few of us get to have. What a blessing. We know there will be few on this road but we have to follow Christ no matter who else does, amen. 


Now the God of peace, that brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting covenant, Make you perfect in every good work to do his will, working in you that which is wellpleasing in his sight, through Jesus Christ; to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

Hebrews 13:20-21



Love in Christ,

Sister Michaela


Find the gospel explained here