Sisters Sharing Scripture Pictures


Good day sisters! 


I hope my post today finds you well and thriving in the Lord in His strength. We need His strength don't we sisters! He is our very life! 


"I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman.

Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.

Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you. 

Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me. 

I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing. 

If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned. 

If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you. 

Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples. 

As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love. 

If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love."

John 15:1-10


I have an assortment of scripture verse pictures to share today. Some pictures are from a sister in the Lord and some from me but we just share them together and so I post them here for edification among all the sisters, present or future. May the Lord always be glorified in all we do. 
















"For with thee is the fountain of life: in thy light shall we see light. O continue thy lovingkindness unto them that know thee; and thy righteousness to the upright in heart." 
Psalm 36:9-10 



























"Thus saith the Lord God, Behold, I will lift up mine hand to the Gentiles, and set up my standard to the people: and they shall bring thy sons in their arms, and thy daughters shall be carried upon their shoulders." 
Isaiah 49:22

















(Thank you sister saint for the ones you shared with me. ) 



I hope those could bless you. And the fact that there are godly women out there, though few, doing the Lord's work in their own quiet way not out seeking for vain glory of man but instead doing what is glorifying to their God. And we rejoice when we can share some of our lives together though separated by thousands and thousands of miles perhaps. 


 
"Finally, be ye all of one mind, having compassion one of another, love as brethren, be pitiful, be courteous:" 

1 Peter 3:8


Peace and blessings, 


...from one of God's servants


Find the gospel to eternal life here