Simple Edification for My Sisters

 


Greetings sisters! 


I pray you passed one more day strong in the Lord!


I wanted to share some simple edification for your day, sent with love from me. 

I ran out of time on the post I was working on but still wanted to share something with you. As this verse says... 

"As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men, especially unto them who are of the household of faith."
Galatians 6:10

And I still have an opportunity to send out a quick note of encouragement to my sisters. 






"He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him."
John 14:21


 Some pistachios from our tree....

(Such variety of foods God created!)

I was cutting plums the other day and sent a picture to my sister in the Lord and she added a verse, so I share it here. 


Well sisters I pray you are focused on what matters, eternal things. 

"If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God. Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.
Colossians 3:1-2



Lord willing I shall be back here tomorrow!

Hold fast to the faith!

Love in Christ,

...from a daughter of the Lord 


See the biblical gospel detailed here.