Today's Edification (22 September 2026)


Greetings sisters!

I hope you're pressing on where you are! The Lord sees all His people and everyone else of course. He knows the thoughts and intents of the hearts as well. 

I'm having an extra busy time here it seems. But life is like that, often changing, but sometimes staying much the same. But we are to be occupying in useful and good things. We are not our own, but here to serve others. Our Saviour, Lord of the whole earth, came and served us and laid down His life for us. Such love that is. 

I'm sharing some older scripture pictures today to edify and encourage us! His Word and creations are good! 





















I'm encouraging you to keep seeking after the truth and living it! We do not want to hold onto anything here which causes us to lose our own souls. May we have nothing between us and God. He is the only God, and we do not want our flesh, or this world or any other thing to come between us and Him. 

Fight the good fight of faith, sisters! Be strong and of good courage to keep doing what's right! 


Love in Christ our Saviour. 


🌳🌷🌳🌷🌳🌷🌳🌷🌳🌷🌳🌷🌳🌷🌳🌷🌳

 

Find the path to eternal life explained here. 

My biblical clothing shop here.